This course, in partnership with “Sup de Pub” [School of Communication] is part of the HEIP master’s cycle. It enables students to go beyond a traditional approach to the political and institutional world, and to understand the major political challenges and balances, the complexities of the procedures for political policymaking and decision-making and the key levers on public opinion in this field.
After this first year, students who have mastered all the complexities of this field, can continue by studying the specific techniques of “Political Communication and Lobbying” or specialize in “Management, Edition & Digital Media Content”.
- History and knowledge of media channels
- Digital culture and media (who are the main players)
- Written expression and writing skills
- Image culture (acquisition of the culture of animated and static images)
- Intellectual property law
- Social trends and new editorial formats
- Copywriting and brand scenarios
- Sales communication
- Political communication
- Crisis communication
- Lobbying and public communication
- Media training
- Audiovisual Seminar– corporate communication
- 4-month internship