Admission to MSc program
Conditions of registration for the competition – Procedure outside the sup course
Entry into the 1st year of the MSc cycle is open to holders or in the process of obtaining a Bac+3 (equivalent to 180 ECTS credits validated or in the process of validation), License or Bachelor in the field of human sciences, politics , economic, legal and social.
Entry into the 2nd year of the MSc cycle is open to holders or in the process of obtaining a Bac+4 (equivalent to 240 ECTS credits validated or in the process of validation), License or Bachelor in the field of human sciences, politics , economic, legal and social.
Constitution of an application file
Candidates must submit their application file online.
The supporting documents to be inserted will be the following:
- – The transcripts of the last academic years + the current year if already in possession of at least one report card or school certificate for the current year
- – Baccalaureate transcript
- – The last diploma(s) obtained
- – A CV ( to be written in English for applications to English-speaking programs)
- – Motivation questionnaire directly downloadable online ( to be written in English for applications to English-speaking programs)
- – Academic and/or professional recommendation letter
- – Photocopy of identity card
- – Recent passport photo
- – Payment of application fees: 70€
- – Only for applications for English-speaking programs: the results of an official English level test : TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS or a transcript of two years of studies followed in English
Pre-selection of application files
The pre-selection committee studies the application files. If the candidate’s file is accepted, the student is called for an oral test. The level of English is assessed during the interview.
Admission tests and competition date
The competition is 100% online.
The oral test:
If your file is accepted and the committee declares you eligible, you will be called for an individual motivation interview.
The purpose of the interview is to assess your knowledge of the themes of the chosen MSc and to assess your motivations for joining the training.
You will be asked four categories of questions:
- – Questions of general culture (field of previous studies + other general culture)
- – Questions on the content of the chosen MSc (fundamental culture + topical questions)
- – Questions of motivation (coherence of the chosen program with the professional project)
- – Questions in English (about your motivations and/or current topics)
If the MSc is in English, the admission interview will be held in English only.
Duration of the interview: 30 min
The Examinations Committee meets to deliberate on the files of the candidates. At the end of this deliberation, each student is personally notified of the results obtained by email within 3 to 4 weeks after the date of the competition.
Next competition dates
February 2022 staggered entry competition: from October 2021 to the beginning of February 2022
Entrance exam September 2022: from November 2021 to July 2022
Next competition dates:
Online: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Online: Saturday, January 29, 2022
Online: Saturday, February 05, 2022
Online: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Online: Saturday, March 5, 2022