Leading studies and analysis, compiling files, preparing speeches, managing media, drafting communiqués and situation updates, liaising with other ministerial cabinets.
- Geopolitical Analyst
- Communications Officer
- Advisor in charge of performance, studies and speeches
- Administrative Officer
- Parliamentary Assistant
- Institutional Affairs Officer
- Public Affairs and Lobbying Expert
- Media Consultant
- Analyst in the Security and international development department
- Political Analyst
- Public Relations and Events Manager
- Junior Buyer
IN MAJOR PRIVATE GROUPS
AGRI-FOOD, BANKING, TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND HIGH TECH, ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATION …
Knowing how to decipher, comment on and influence political decisions and their impact on the economic activity and national and global development of major groups.
IN CONSULTANCY FIRMS
STRUCTURES QUI ONT DÉVELOPPÉ DES SERVICES SPÉCIALISÉS DANS LES ACTIVITÉS DES POUVOIRS PUBLICS, NATIONAUX ET TERRITORIAUX
Analyzing, evaluating and building the appropriate responses to problems related to public action in addition to mapping influence networks, creating or responding to requests for tender.
- Public Affairs Consultant
- Public Policy Evaluation Consultant
- Development Manager
- Security Manager
- Project Manager for educational projects, public education sector
IN LOCAL/REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
MAIRIES [TOWN HALLS], CONSEILS RÉGIONAUX [REGIONAL COUNCILS], CONSEILS GÉNÉRAUX [GENERAL COUNCIL OF A FRENCH DEPARTMENT], COMMUNAUTÉS DE COMMUNES [GROUPINGS OF VILLAGES/TOWNS]
Support elected representatives in running public projects, be responsible for political and institutional communication, administer departments, manage legislative monitoring.
- Chief of staff
- Head of department
- Technical advisor
- Advisor on Legal and Litigation Issues
- Political and Public Subsidies Manager
- Public Affairs Manager
- Head of international development for French companies
- Deputy department director
- Assistant to the Economic and Commercial Consultant
- Administrative Manager
- Assistant to the Counsellor for Co-operation and Cultural Affairs
Coordinates development or cultural projects, manages requests from companies or local partners, does economic, strategic and political studies.