Intake: UNESCO Master Class on October 1st
Analyzing recent developments in strategic policies, whether they provide an adequate and appropriate response to the challenges faced by our societies.
This course focuses on debating major questions such as the balance of power, crisis management, and controlling defense spending in an international context undergoing significant transformations. There is particular emphasis on the impact of the digital revolution and questions of cyber-security
The M2 Strategic Studies, Security and Defense Policies, produces the future deciders and leaders for the key defense and security issues; from the essential core historical knowledge, to analysis of the “new strategic order” both in a national and international framework. In addition to studying the traditional aspects (Land, Sea, Air, Space), the curriculum includes the wide-ranging issue of digital space.
This program is part of HEIP’s master’s cycle.
Courses and conferences are delivered in French
- Negotiation and crisis management
- Strategy: theory and practice
- Protection of human societies
- Security and international organizations
- Democracies and the use of force.
- Information systems and cybersecurity
- Conflictual situations: historical and current
- Comparison of defense policies
- Industrial and technological basis of defense and military spending
Quelques exemples de métiers auxquels nous préparons
- Operation Security Manager in a specialized company;
- Analyst-advisor to Cyber-Security service providers in industrial and business sectors;
- Project manager in International Organizations;
- Business Intelligence Analyst in companies;
- Communications Officer in crisis management;
- Consultant to companies in the Defense industry.