Intake: UNESCO Master Class on October 1st
AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT WHICH DEMANDS CHANGE
This program is part of the HEIP master’s cycle, it is designed to prepare graduates to specialize in careers in International governance and development strategies within inter-governmental organizations and NGOs.
The context of economic, legal and institutional globalization, means we have to rethink the rules intended to regulate world governance and peace keeping conditions; countries, like France, with strong historical and cultural traditions, are called upon to broaden the scope of their cooperation and development, to integrate the issue of international migration and to adapt their methods.
Emerging priority issues for human development are, for example, environmental protection or protection against insecurity and terrorism.
Courses and conferences are delivered in French
- International relations: the tools for peace
- International relations: the tools for war
- International protection of human rights
- Humanitarian action and law
- Global economic governance
- European cooperation and development policies
- Demography and development manual
- Cooperation, development, migrations
- Regional development cooperation
- The fight against organized crime
- Geopolitics and consequences of the Crescent of Crisis for the greater Middle East.
- Environment and climate adaptation
- Refugee law
Leading studies and analysis, compiling files, preparing speeches, managing media, drafting communiqués and situation updates, liaising with other ministerial cabinets.
Advisor in charge of performance, studies and speeches]
Coordinates development or cultural projects, manages requests from companies or local partners, does economic, strategic and political studies.
Head of international development for French companies
Assistant to the Economic and Commercial Consultantl
Assistant to the Counsellor for Co-operation and Cultural Affairs
IN LOCAL/REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
MAIRIES [TOWN HALLS], CONSEILS RÉGIONAUX [REGIONAL COUNCILS], CONSEILS GÉNÉRAUX [GENERAL COUNCIL OF A FRENCH DEPARTMENT], COMMUNAUTÉS DE COMMUNES [GROUPINGS OF VILLAGES/TOWNS]
Head of department
Chief of staff
Advisor on Legal and Litigation Issues