- Over a century of experience;
- A strong alumni network;
- Our high-quality teaching faculty includes legal experts, economists, geographers, demographers, historians and well-known figures from the worlds of academia, diplomacy and the military;
- Our network of international partners enables students to complete part of their course in an overseas university;
- Modern campuses in the heart of Paris and London, providing students with ideal working conditions and enabling collaboration with French and foreign professionals;
- 40% of international students, stimulating openness to multicultural environments early in the course;
- D’éminents intervenants – qu’ils soient philosophes, économistes, hommes politiques ou scientifiques – sont • Eminent visiting lecturers – be they philosophers, economists, politicians or scientists – are regularly invited to share their knowledge and thoughts;
- Personalized tutoring enables students to progress, to build and develop their professional project;
- Every class has a wealth of diversity. Students, whether French or foreign, each bring their own background, life experience and objectives and, throughout the course, benefit from the diversity of the backgrounds of the other students, the faculty and the guest lecturers;
- Academic partnerships with other higher education institutions giving students the opportunity to obtain dual degrees linked to double majors.
1. ALL ASPECTS OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Since political studies and international relations overlap with so many other fields, we have deliberately chosen to offer multidisciplinary courses and lectures.
Right from the first year, geopolitical, legal, historical, economic and social aspects of international relations are taught. As we aspire to develop understanding of an increasingly complex world, nothing is more useful than the ability to look at things from different viewpoints and seek to identify their complementarity.
In addition to lectures, eminent visiting lecturers – be they philosophers, economists, politicians or scientists – are regularly invited to share their knowledge and thoughts;
2. A STRONG INTERCULTURAL FOCUS
HEIP is a school open to diversity of languages, cultures and ways of thinking.
Overseas experience is vital. Other than internships, students can study for a semester on the London campus and a semester in one of our partner universities abroad. Foreign lecturers regularly give courses at HEIP.
3. CLOSE LINKS BETWEEN FACULTY MEMBERS AND STUDENTS
Personalized tutoring enables students to progress, to build and develop their professional project.
Whether for the organization of lectures or campus association activities, the school provides an environment where human relationships play a significant role.
The decision to have small classes makes it easy to be in direct contact with the faculty members. Group work tends to unite students and develop team spirit.